Messy and loose boho style waves can look really chic for an every day look at the office or for a big event. Casual and effortless looking, this hairstyle works best on naturally wavy hair. Straight haired girls can achieve a similar look by using a small barrel curling iron and curling small sections of hair. Here, we focus on skipping the curling iron altogether and instead using bobby pins, patience and some good hair twisting skills. Mila Kunis, Cameron Diaz, Alexa Chung and Kate Hudson all provide inspiration of how to do pull off this enviable hairstyle.
Follow the steps to get the look:
1. Apply some type of styling product to damp hair. Texturizing cream or mousse works best for this particular style.
2. Separate hair into 1 inch sections and twist them from roots to ends. Secure pieces with bobby pins.
3. Dry your hair thoroughly by letting it naturally air dry or if you ‘re in a hurry, with the blast of a blow dryer.
4. Remove each bobby pin and let the twists of hair loose. Do not brush them out.
5. Gently shake your hair out and spray your head with light to medium hold hairspray.
Voila! You’re done. Now go get ’em!
For tips on how to get long, shiny and healthy looking hair, try the popular Indian beauty tip of using hair oil regularly. It really makes a huge difference!