Black and white go together gloriously and this is especially true when it comes to fashion. Classic and sophisticated, no matter the season, black and white are the perfect pair. Never boring and always elegant for day or for night, black and white colour combinations are always a hit. Below are 5 reasons we adore it together.
5 Reasons to Wear Black & White
- Black and white looks good on absolutely everyone. Any skin tone, hair and eye colour can rock black and white, no problem!
- Its fail proof. If you can’t think of anything else to wear, black and white is always a reliable go- to look. For instance, a little black dress or little white dress is always a winner when you’re going out.
- Its always in style. Whether its 1952, 1982 or 2012, black and white will never get weird “aren’t you trying to be a little TOO trendy” looks your way.
- Black and white go with any other colour you can possibly imagine! Add accessories in any shade- pink, cobalt blue, bright yellow, neon orange, mint green- anything works. You’ll never get a mismatch.
- Similar to number 3, black and white is known to be timeless and classic, no matter the occasion. Remember Julia Roberts’ black and white Valentino gown that she wore when she accepted her Academy Award in 2001? Looking back today, she still looks absolutely stunning in her ensemble. Reese Witherspoon also wore an opulent black and white Armani gown at last year’s Oscars. She looked beautiful.
Neon colours and colour blocking may not be trendy 2, 3, or 5 years from now, but you can bet black and white will be! For us, that’s reason enough to love and make the most of this anything but boring combination. In fact, we like it so much that we’ve added our very own Black and White Collection to our website. Won’t you please check it out? http://store.indiverve.com/collections/collections_black-white