A metallic touch will give everyday outfits a futuristic feel. Gold, silver, copper and bronze toned pieces create richness and elegance while putting a fresh spin on more timeless looks. Incorporate the look into your wardrobe with shiny solid colours and detailed embellishments on your clothing, jewelry and accessories! To see more products from Metallic Touch, our metallic inspired collection, click here.
We love this trend for fall and winter 2012 and hope it sticks around. These shiny pieces are perfect for the holiday season for those extra special soirees when we all welcome a little extra sheen. Here’s a few ideas on how to wear metallics:
- Pair metallics with neutral colours. For example, a metallic silver skirt with a nude coloured blouse looks tres chic!
- Add chunky metallic jewelry to your little black dress or little white dress (our favourite!)
- Wear clothing with tiny metallic details like embellishments around the neckline in the form of sequins and other shiny touches.
- Try leather jewelry and accessories with silver studs for an edgy and trendy look.
- If all else fails, paint your nails in a shiny silver, gold or copper shade- always a winner and safe bet for those afraid to go overboard on this trend. Same goes for using a metallic eye shadow to complete your look.
Visit our Canadian online boutique at store.indiverve.com to find every item pictured in the collage.
What’s your favourite metallic shade- silver, gold, copper, or bronze?