It’s getting to be that time of year again. Fall’s chill becomes sharper and more brisk. The pumpkin spice latte makes way for the ginger-bread chai latte and the air is filled with the coziness (and anxiety) of the impending holidays. In the spirit of this, we have selected the top five Indiverve pieces for the holiday season – sure to make it on your wish list!
1. Our Embroidered top, inspired by the traditional Indian Kurta, is as versatile as it is chic. Simply toss over a pair of jeans or leggings or tuck into a skirt for a bohemian inspired holiday look. The rich chocolate shade is warm and conjures up images of decadent truffles and creamy hot chocolate while our turquoise version flatters every skin tone and makes us think of falling snow. We couldn’t pick just one!
2. Our Floral Tunic Top in Black Shimmer is one of our most popular pieces and made quite a splash at our debut at Vancouver Fashion Week. Burn-out printed black velvet with gold, effervescent threads – this piece will stun at your holiday parties.
3. This flapper-esque fringe dress is definitely statement-making. Sequined and beaded with rows of cascading fringe – wall-flowers need not apply. Channel Daisy Buchanan with this vintage stunner.
4. Scarves are fantastic for dressing up an outfit. On the laziest of days, a vibrant scarf can inject an eclectic shot of style into the dullest of outfits. Our paisley scarf is made of 100 percent woven silk and is hand-beaded and embroidered by Indian artisans meaning that each piece is slightly unique and is a work of art in itself. This shade of ruby is perfect for the festivities of the Winter season!
5. This hand-beaded belt is like a piece of jewelry in itself. In a classic colour combination of black and white, we suggest you pair it with a little black dress, flute of sparkling water or champagne, a ruby red pout and channel Rosemary Clooney in White Christmas.